I actually watched it last week on Wed (16th Apr), but didn't have time to blog about it till now. It's really AWESOME!!!! We watched the one which was acted by Anthony Warlow (the Phantom) and an Aussie girl (forgot her name =p) together with the London cast. The props, effects and singing were really superb..just blew Brena and me away!! Loved every part of it..especially loved the mist effects which made the stage really look like a misty underground waterway and the way the "boat" slid on the stage..my goodness! Looked so real!! And it really amazed me how they could fit so many props on that stage..and some are really HUGE! There was a scene where there was this huge flight of stairs..and think the entire cast was on it, singing and dancing..coolness!!
Out of the whole opera, I loved the song "All I Ask of You" the best..it should be playing on my imeem playlist..Andrew Lloyd Webber's a really talented songwriter..magnifique!!
~All I Ask of You~ Raoul: No more talk of darkness Forget these wide-eyed fears I'm here, nothing can harm you My words will warm and calm you Let me be your freedom Let daylight dry your tears I'm here, with you, beside you To guard you and to guide you
Christine: Say you'll love me ev'ry waking moment Turn my head with talk of summertime Say you need me with you now and always Promise me that all you say is true That's all I ask of you
Raoul: Let me be your shelter Let me be your light You're safe, noone will find you Your fears are far behind you
Christine: All I want is freedom A world with no more night And you, always beside me To hold me and to hide me
Raoul: Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime Let me lead you from your solitude Say you need me with you, here beside you Anywhere you go, let me go too That's all I ask of you
Christine: Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime Say the word and I will follow you
Together: Share each day with me, each night, each morning
Christine: Say you love me...
Raoul: You know I do
Together: Love me, that's all I ask of you Anywhere you go let me go too Love me.... That's all I ask of you
Superb, remarkable, sensational song!! ^^ Definitely the song of the week..or maybe even month =p
welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^
femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland
jukebox
Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours Darlene Zschech You Are Holy Hillsong King of Majesty Planetshakers Come To Praise
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.