Daniel just asked me a very interesting question today.."Joyce, if u can go to anywhere in the world right NOW, where would you go? It could be anywhere, anytime throughout history." At first I said, "home..to be with my parents and siblings.." but he pushed further and asked me to state where I wanted to be besides home. I said I wanted to personally experience every part of the Bible from Noah onwards till Jesus' resurrection. But Daniel narrowed the question down even more. He asked for a specific story/incident. After some thought, I said I wanted to witness the time leading up to Jesus' crucifixion, His resurrection and His ascension up to Heaven. Why? "Coz i guess that'll be enough for me to hold His death even dearer to me; enough to hold His love, sacrifice, mercy and grace even closer to me. i wanna be able to cherish Him more..more than i do right now..value His death on the cross for me even more. i still have those "so what?" thoughts with regards to His sacrifice for me even now..and i don't want those..there's more to cherishing and valuing what He's done than what i have right now. there's more..there's definitely more..there's always more."
He told me what God showed Him when he was praying for me, and even though I don't know what it means in detail right now, I'll keep it in mind: "ur driving a racing car on the track, n u wanna go faster n faster, but at the same time, remember the car is given for u to pick others up. so they can follow you to go faster on the track. u will pick many ppl up, alight them at places further than they can ever go by themselves, then u'll pick others up. just make sure u pick up the folks n dun leave them behind, n the space will always be filled, the engine will always go. i think the picture is from God cos he told me u like speed. lol, test it lah. just remember to pick up folks who are waiting on u and looking up for u. i see u picking up ppl. cos while u acclerate ur looking towards ur goals and at the side. then u brake n pick up ur folks. they look happy cos they found u. then u speed them off, touching many lives."
That's what we discussed on MSN (I've got permission from him to blog what we discussed =p)..it's really great talking to this dear brother..although we always crap alot, chats with Him always builds up my faith..and reminds me of the fundamentals of my relationship with God..reminds me of what I've been crying out to God for, but have sorta forgotten or lost sight of amidst all the busyness and things of the world. My heart's desire is to see everyone around me desiring and yearning for God just as much as I do, if not more. And I also pray hard that my desire for Him will NEVER dwindle, His river flowing into my life will NEVER run dry, and these legs that're running for Him will NEVER decide to give up. Thanks for your words of encouragement Daniel aka LLF aka FFL aka Mushu!! Most of all, thank You Lord for reminding me of what I've been praying to You for!!
welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^
femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland
jukebox
Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours Darlene Zschech You Are Holy Hillsong King of Majesty Planetshakers Come To Praise
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.