Had prayer meeting last night. I was physically and mentally tired, and actually thought of skipping prayer meeting to research for my presentation on the coming Tues and rest. But thank God there was one thing that kept my tired mind and body from skipping prayer meeting - I was the worship leader..lol..I only decided on the song - There Is None Like You - at the last few mins before prayer meeting started.
Even though I was tired, I determined to give God my best..and crash at home afterwards..but He apparently didn't have that in mind..we sang that song I prepared, and His presence came so powerfully! And as we were crying out to Him during free worship, the Holy Spirit somehow led us to the song "Jesus, Lover of My Soul". It all flowed so nicely!! And best of all, it wasn't planned! The free worship chords that Tiong How was playing was the exact same chords for the whole of "Jesus, Lover of My Soul". At first I was just singing the bridge - "Worship You, my Lord, until the very end" - over and over again..it was just my own song unto Him..and then Christine joined me..and soon before I knew it, we were all singing the whole song of "Jesus, Lover of My Soul"! I still remember opening my eyes in shock when Christine joined me..and she gave me the signal to continue leading this song, so we sang and sang..it was such an amazing time in His presence..even after we finished singing and started praying, I still had that desire in my heart to continue singing to Him, the desire to sing without ever stopping! That burning desire to draw so close to Him..that was what I experienced last night..and I still desire to draw close to Him..it's just so awesome!!
I really thank God that He still moved in our midst when I was so tired..and I thank Him that He refreshed me and reminded me that He's here for me..praise God!! Thank You Daddy!!!
welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^
femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland
jukebox
Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours Darlene Zschech You Are Holy Hillsong King of Majesty Planetshakers Come To Praise
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.