<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14515240?origin\x3dhttp://silverstreakz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 11, 2007
Praise God!!!

Once again, He's shown that He's in everything that I do!! I was struggling with my Geography essay afew weeks ago..I remember saying that I couldn't find any proper coastal plan for a state in US..I actually found one after much searching on the internet, but my lecturer said it was very old, and suggested I searched for another one..I took his advice and searched for another coastal plan..by then, this essay was due in one week! I tried reading both the Queensland State Coastal Management Plan and the Hawaii Coastal Zone Management Plan (coz I've got to compare the two)..but ended up really confused!! And needless to say, I didn't know if I was writing the right stuff throughout the whole time of writing the essay. Thank God, I managed to hand it in in time, but I was still worried about it coz it's worth 45% of the entire course!! That's 5% more than my final exam!! I remember praying like crazy..and asking God to at least let me pass the paper..

I've been praying for that essay since I handed it up..and I just got my results through the email today..guess what?? He didn't just allow me to pass..I did pretty well in it!! Praise God!!!! It HAS to be His work..coz there's NO WAY I'd be able to get this result with all that confusion in my writing..somehow it made sense to my lecturer and made a pretty good impression too!! Thank You Lord!!! All praise and honour goes to You!!!

He is indeed awesome!! It's been a challenging and stretching semester for me, and indeed, I find Him faithful as I stay faithful in serving Him!! "But seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." - Matt 6:33

PRAISE YOU LORD!!!! How can I keep from singing Your praises??? Hallelujah!!!

welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^

femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland

jukebox

Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours
Darlene Zschech You Are Holy
Hillsong King of Majesty
Planetshakers Come To Praise

links
Adam
Bernard
Baby Reuben
Cheryl
Felicia
Michele
Shannon
Shin Yee aka Mother D'
Shirley
Wenkai
Yikying

tagboard


disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.