<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14515240?origin\x3dhttp://silverstreakz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Kelvin & Chia Yen's wedding!!! (12th May 07, Sat)

Attended Kelvin & Chia Yen's wedding yesterday. Was really cool! They kept up the tradition of Hope Brisbane having a wedding every year..lol..the previous wedding was Alvin & Jace's..yesterday's was Kelvin & Chia Yen's..wonder whose turn it'll be next..wahhahaa..

The wedding was held at Runcorn Christian Church at Southside..quite a nice place..we had wonderful door gifts once we entered the church..(I'm sooo gonna keep these gifts..I still have Alvin & Jace's stuff with me too..hehe..just love keeping stuff from special occasions). Chia Yen looked soooo pretty!!! This occasion actually made alot of girls I know start fantasising about how their own weddings are gonna be like..lol..they asked me if I actually did think about mine..not sure if it's fortunately or unfortunately..but such stuff didn't cross my mind at all..wahhahaha..guess I'm not ready to get married..lol..

Anyways..the ceremony was short and sweet..we arrived just shortly before the bride herself arrived..sang 2 really beautiful songs that I love ("Majesty" & "Beautiful Saviour") after Chia Yen joined Kelvin at the front..then the whole ceremony proceeded as all weddings usually do..but there was one REALLY sweet part..Kelvin sang a song to Chia Yen!! And what was even more amazing was that.....*drumroll*...he composed the song himself!!! So romantic lah!! Chia Yen cried while he was singing..haha..thank God Elysaa put on waterproof makeup for her..lol..and...I actually caught their kissing in action!!! wahahahaha...not sure if I should put the photo of that up though..must respect their privacy..=p Well..here're some photos from the wedding..
Kelvin & his best men, Terence, Chris B, & George, waiting patiently for Chia Yen to arrive..


Chia Yen being walked in by her dad..
Kelvin saying his vows..
Signing of marriage cert..

Kelvin singing his self-composed song to Chia Yen..so sweet!!!

J5/6 gals with the couple..

Crez friends: Angelene, Mingsia & me!!! It's cool having sec sch friends in Aust ^^

Christine, Pinky, & me..

Julia & Joyce..aka JJ?=p
Couple listening to a speech by Sunita..
Their wedding car deco!!! Think the bears're wearing SA uniforms..hmm..
Becky & me..
Caitlyn & me..
Elysaa, me, Joy, Pinky, Shin Yee, & Jace..
There're lots more photos..but too many to put up here..haha..was a really nice wedding..here's wishing the couple all the best!! May God continue to be the centre of your relationship..and may you continue to multiply both physically and spiritually!!! Hehehe...

welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^

femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland

jukebox

Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours
Darlene Zschech You Are Holy
Hillsong King of Majesty
Planetshakers Come To Praise

links
Adam
Bernard
Baby Reuben
Cheryl
Felicia
Michele
Shannon
Shin Yee aka Mother D'
Shirley
Wenkai
Yikying

tagboard


disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.