I'm supposed to be doing my assignments right now...=x but God has just been so good that I can't keep silent. Gotta type this out..I have been so stressed these past few days coz I have 3 major assignments that are due tomorrow and next week. 1 Environmental Management essay due tmr, 1 Psych report due on Mon, and 1 super difficult Maths assignment due on Fri. You might wonder how my progress is like right now..my Environmental Management essay --> 45%, Psych report --> 0% (although I've got my articles and transcribed my interview), Maths assignment --> 10%. So stressed about all these, plus I haven't had enough time to even start studying!! And exams are in 2 weeks!!!
Just as I thought I was gonna explode from all the pressure, I had to go for P&W prac for this Sun's church service. I was actually considering if I should swap with someone, but I decided to go since I couldn't get anything done anyway. Brain was stuck. I went for practice, really desperate for God to do something, and indeed, God always answers when we're desperate and in need of Him. He assured me with a song we're gonna sing on Sun..it's called "In Your Hands" by Hillsong.
In Your Hands ~ Hillsong Verse 1: I'm so secure You're here with me You stay the same Your love remains Here in my heart
Chorus: So close I believe YOu're holding me now In Your hands I belong You'll never let me go
Verse 2: You gave Your life In Your endless love You set me free And show the way Now I am found
Bridge: All along, You were beside me Even when I couldn't tell Through the years You show me more of You More of You
I just love the chorus and the bridge so so much. It just took my breath away when I meditated upon the lyrics. It was like He was hugging me, giving me encouragement, cheering me on. He reminded me that He's always been with me, even through the very darkest moments, and He's here with me even now.
He also spoke to me through corporate prayer meeting on Tues. The theme was "perseverance". He spoke straight into my heart - to persevere and never give up, no matter how daunting obstacles may be. He'll be there to help me through, and at the end, I'll be able to declare from the highest mountain that He's AWESOME and that He deserves ALL the glory!!! One more great blessing is that I managed to get an extension for my Maths assignment. My lecturer was so kind and understanding. But still, I'm gonna do my best to complete it by Fri.
In ALL things, I'm gonna persevere..it's amazing how He can do so many wonderful things in our lives when we're so in need of Him. If this is the only way that I can experience Him in such a wonderful way, I sincerely hope I can be in such situations more often. Oh how awesome it is to be able to experience Him in such a great way!! No matter how I try, words just can't fully express this experience...I pray that everyone around me will be able to experience Him in such an awesome way too..then we'll all realise that we were all so foolish to settle for anything less than God Himself...
welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^
femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland
jukebox
Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours Darlene Zschech You Are Holy Hillsong King of Majesty Planetshakers Come To Praise
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.