This is another song I love so much..just so awesome..can you feel the glory of God? Hehe..
Beautiful Saviour ~Planetshakers Verse 1: Jesus, beautiful Saviour God of all majesty The risen King
Verse 2: Lamb of God Holy and righteous Blessed redeemer Bright morning star
Pre-Chorus: All the heavens shout Your praise All creation bows to worship You
Chorus: How wonderful, how beautiful Name above every name, exalted high How wonderful, how beautiful Jesus Your Name, Name above every name, Jesus
Bridge: I will sing forever Jesus I love You Jesus I love You
"Would you be willing to give everything to Me? To give your finances, time, energy, hopes, passions, desires, & dreams to Me? If you do, You'd see how much more I can do with and in your life."
welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^
femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland
jukebox
Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours Darlene Zschech You Are Holy Hillsong King of Majesty Planetshakers Come To Praise
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.