<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14515240?origin\x3dhttp://silverstreakz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 26, 2007
"Run" by Kutless

Just heard this song on my iPod today..and I really listened to the lyrics carefully for the very first time. It spoke to my heart. Wonder why I never paid attention to this song before.

Run ~ Kutless
Opening:
Why do you run
Why do you hide
Oh don't you know I just
Just want to be with you

Verse 1:
Looking down from above as you watch TV
Wondering why, oh you're ignoring Me
Do you remember, remember when I came to you
And you loved Me
And I'm waiting for you
And I'm waiting for you

Chorus:
Why do you run
Why do you hide
Oh don't you know I just
Just wanna be with you
To be with you

Verse 2:
Whatever happened to the love
The love you had for Me
When you first came to Me
Don't you know that I died
Died so I could be with you
Forever
And I'm waiting for you
And I'm waiting for you

Bridge:
Find a place of solitude
And I'll speak to you
As you pray to Me
Don't you know I'm waiting here
Waiting for you to read
And hear My word
I'm waiting here
Missing the time we shared
Oh, please come to Me

This song should be the first song on my playlist. Hope it speaks to you as much as it speaks to me.

P.S.: I had this song on my playlist before, but it suddenly got cut down to a 30 sec preview instead. =x Everyone who hosted this song only had 30 sec previews..oh well..do search for the song though..the tune's good..and the lyrics're even better!!

welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^

femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland

jukebox

Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours
Darlene Zschech You Are Holy
Hillsong King of Majesty
Planetshakers Come To Praise

links
Adam
Bernard
Baby Reuben
Cheryl
Felicia
Michele
Shannon
Shin Yee aka Mother D'
Shirley
Wenkai
Yikying

tagboard


disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.