<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14515240?origin\x3dhttp://silverstreakz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Zhuan Shu Tian Shi 专署天使

This is my sis's fav song at the moment. She keeps playing it over and over again, and gushing about how she'll totally fall in love with the guy who sings her this song. Lol. I admit it's a nice song lah..the soundtrack from Hana Kimi (花样少年少女). This's the best Taiwanese drama I've ever seen lah!! I soooo wanna buy it...but then it's not completely out yet..and by the time everything's out, I'll be back in Brissie already =x Should I just buy ep 1-10 first then ask my sis to send me the rest after they're out?? Hmm...should I? Should I? *pondering* *thinking* *scratching head*

专署天使 ~Tank~
我不会怪你 对我的伪装
天使在人间 是该藏好翅膀
人们愚蠢鲁莽 而你详细善良
怎能让你 为了我被碰伤

小小的手掌 厚厚的温暖
你忠能平复 我不安的夜晚
不敢想的梦想 透过你的眼光
我才看见 它原来在前方

Chorus:
没有谁能把你抢离我身旁
你是我的 专署天使
唯我能独占
没有谁能取代你在我心上
拥有一个 专署天使
我哪里还需要 别的愿望

小小的手掌 大大的力量
我一定也会 像你一样飞翔
你想去的地方 就是我的方向
由我保护 笑容尽管灿烂

要不是你出现 我一定还在沉睡
绝望的以为 生命只有黑夜

welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^

femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland

jukebox

Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours
Darlene Zschech You Are Holy
Hillsong King of Majesty
Planetshakers Come To Praise

links
Adam
Bernard
Baby Reuben
Cheryl
Felicia
Michele
Shannon
Shin Yee aka Mother D'
Shirley
Wenkai
Yikying

tagboard


disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.