<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14515240?origin\x3dhttp://silverstreakz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
You amaze me once again...

He just did something awesome again..and tested my faith once again..

I just got my results back last night..or rather VERY early this morn..at about 1am..was REALLY shocked when I saw that I failed one of my subjects. My thought was, "I studied hard for that subject and failed?!?! Cannot be!!" I did pretty well for the mid-sem exam and the assignment, so I couldn't possibly have failed. I knew deep in my heart that the result must've been wrong, but then another part of me was telling me that the results posted on the website have never been wrong before..at least for me..coz of this I was really frustrated and sorta angry..thank God for Rayson, Tiong How & Pinky during that time. They all assured me and encouraged me to speak to someone at the faculty office coz all of them didn't believe I'd fail either.

I went to the office this morning after a sleepless night, praying and praying that everything would turn out for the better. It's really hard to praise God when I'm right in the middle of a storm. Really..easier said than done. But a stanza from a song kept playing in my head: "You give and take away, You give and take away. My heart will choose to say, Lord blessed be Your Name." I determined to have faith in God, and continue praising His Name. Coz I believe He was testing my faith. What a good time to test it too, coz I just went through 6 weeks of Faith lessons in CDS and a True Faith Seminar.

So I went to the office, and spoke to the ladies at the reception counter. They said I have to contact the lecturer to view my paper or even confirm my grade. My heart fell when I heard that coz the lecturer's an external lecturer, and he's only in uni on Mondays. But I can't afford to wait till Monday coz I'll be flying off this Sunday! I was praying really hard (silently of coz) for Him to do something. And suddenly one of the ladies remembered that my lecturer was due in uni this afternoon for a meeting. So they asked me to try knocking on his door to see if he was in, and he was!!! Praise God!!!

I went in and told him my problem, that the website showed that I failed when I feel I couldn't have. He was shocked when he learnt of it, and hurried to check his records again. He told me that I didn't fail. I got a distinction instead. Praise God!!! He said he'll change the grade on the website today, but it's still not changed yet. But then, God has still done an amazing work once again!!

What I've learnt from this: continue to praise Him even during the down times. It really helps to lift your spirits, and gives you hope. It's easier said than done, but if you can do it, miracles happen.

Once again, the credits all belong to You Lord!!! You're the best!!

welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^

femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland

jukebox

Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours
Darlene Zschech You Are Holy
Hillsong King of Majesty
Planetshakers Come To Praise

links
Adam
Bernard
Baby Reuben
Cheryl
Felicia
Michele
Shannon
Shin Yee aka Mother D'
Shirley
Wenkai
Yikying

tagboard


disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.