I absolutely LOVE this song!! So motivating..and it's all I wanna reach for..
~Complete~ (Parachute Band) Here I am oh God, I bring this sacrifice My open heart, I offer up my life I look to You Lord, Your love that never ends Restores me again
So I lift my eyes to You Lord In Your strength will I break through Lord Touch me now, let Your love fall down on me I know Your love dispels all my fears Through the storm I will hold on Lord And by faith I will walk on Lord Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day And I will be complete in You
It's awesome!!! Just love it..
welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^
femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland
jukebox
Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours Darlene Zschech You Are Holy Hillsong King of Majesty Planetshakers Come To Praise
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.