<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14515240?origin\x3dhttp://silverstreakz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Thank You for Your gift..

I really thank God that He placed such a wonderful RA (Resident Assistant) on our floor..=) she gave all of us easter goodies last night..placed them outside our doors..and she didn't only give goodies like everyone else in college is doing..she also typed out this letter that I think is really great..really heartfelt..and from this, I can see how much she loves God and His people..here's her letter:

"To my favourite 1A girls,

Happy Easter! I hope you have a relaxing and safe break, hopefully with time spent with family or friends. I also hope that you enjoy this fudge that I made for you - take it in small doses!

I want to take this opportunity to encourage you to consider the history behind Easter. I'm sure that you know that it is formally a Christian celebration of the birth of Jesus the Christ. Christians believe that as the Son of God He was sent, being the only One able to fulfill the just requirement of the law (death) but at the same time showing the great love of God for His people by being the gift of life!

However, I would love for you to actually consider that statement this Easter. Perhaps you believe what I've just said and live according to the salvation you've received - or perhaps you don't believe, for any number of reasons. If the latter is you, I simply encourage you to consider the ramifications of such a possibility, and in light of which devote some time in order to truly investigate what you choose to believe. Never be undecided on such an important issue - it may well be, as I believe, the meaning of life! Nothing is more deserving of your time and consideration than the claim that Jesus is Lord, whatever you may choose.

If you fall into the former category, I challenge you to re-examine the heart of the issue. Easter isn't a time to dwell on sadness or guilt, or to be convicted by sin - rather for us to be convinced of the Truth; that is, that God loves us and has justified us freely by His grace through the redemption that comes through faith in Christ (Romans 3:24-25)! If the Son sets us free, we are free indeed (John 8:36)!

With love,
Emily"

That's exactly what she typed out on the piece of paper that she gave us. It was rolled up like a parchment and had a sticker stuck on it to keep the paper from un-rolling (if there's such a word)..great RA..thank You Lord for giving us such a Godly leader!!

welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^

femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland

jukebox

Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours
Darlene Zschech You Are Holy
Hillsong King of Majesty
Planetshakers Come To Praise

links
Adam
Bernard
Baby Reuben
Cheryl
Felicia
Michele
Shannon
Shin Yee aka Mother D'
Shirley
Wenkai
Yikying

tagboard


disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.