<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14515240?origin\x3dhttp://silverstreakz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Praise God!!!

I've got a testimony to share...I was given a maths assignment on Fri (31/03/06), and the assignment is supposed to be due tmr..I was also given a geography take-home exam on Tues (04/04/06) that I was supposed to complete and hand up today. The take-home required me to write 7 mini essays, each consisting of approximately 400 words, and I had to include references in each question. This meant that I had to do alot alot of readings just to find points that I could write in my essays. I also had a maths exam on Sat (08/04/06) at 6pm..so this meant that I had an exam in the midst of another week-long exam. Since I was occupied with the take-home exam and the revision for the maths exam on Sat, I couldn't even touch my maths assignment. So I decided to email my lecturer and ask him for an extension on my assignment. He replied to say that he wouldn't give me an extension, and that rule was already stated in the course profile that was handed out at the beginning of the semester. So I was telling God, "Lord, since I'm not granted an extension on my assignment, I believe You'll give me the wisdom and strength to complete it by Wednesday." And I left it at that, putting my full concentration in my take-home exam and maths exam revision.

Then a miraculous thing happened!! I went for lecture yesterday, and the lecturer announced to everyone that he's extending the dateline for the assignment till after the mid-sem holidays!! Praise God!!! Now I have more time to ponder over the assignment, and squeeze all brain dry trying to think of how to prove the questions. So grateful to God for that!!! He really is a God of provision!!! Thank you Lord!!!

Hmm and I finally went to Koorong today..bought Pinky's b'day gift..it's this wooden model of Noah's ark that can be split into half to use has bookends..really cute!!! I also bought mum's mother's day gift..and a book called "The New Lion Handbook to the Bible". It's really good. It provides pictures of places and artifacts mentioned in the Bible, and also helps in understanding the Bible better..really glad I bought it! It's on Easter sale now..usual price was A$60..I bought it for A$25..so happy =) I finally have something that helps me to study the Bible better ^^ Gonna go Koorong with GH again sometime next week..we just love Christian bookshops..haha..oh and I'm gonna go Chinatown this Thurs..shop for titbits for Oceania Convention..it's only 2 days away!!! Yippee!!! Man, I'm so excited to see God move during these 4 days of camp...can't wait for Friday to come!!!

welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^

femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland

jukebox

Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours
Darlene Zschech You Are Holy
Hillsong King of Majesty
Planetshakers Come To Praise

links
Adam
Bernard
Baby Reuben
Cheryl
Felicia
Michele
Shannon
Shin Yee aka Mother D'
Shirley
Wenkai
Yikying

tagboard


disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.