My week's been real bad...remind me never to take anything abstract in maths again..seriously have problems with proving stuff..=x
Anyways, here's a joke that my mum sent to me:
Status of chicken has gone up since the outbreak of bird flu....!!
A bear, a lion and a chicken meet up. Bear says: "When I roar in the forests of North America, the entire forest shivers with fear." Lion says: "And if I roar on the great plains of Africa, the entireSavannah is afraid of me." Says the chicken: "Big deal. I only have to cough, and the entire planet shits itself."
Yep, that cheered me up a little..but now it's back to my studies....urgh.......
welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^
femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland
jukebox
Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours Darlene Zschech You Are Holy Hillsong King of Majesty Planetshakers Come To Praise
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.