<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14515240?origin\x3dhttp://silverstreakz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 29, 2005
My b'day!!! ^^

Haha..it's my b'day today..and I almost forgot about it..lol..

Anyways..here's what happened yesterday..went to Kbox with my cousins, Daniel and Lydia, and my sis, Shannon, at Clementi..I think it's quite worth it..S$10.50 per head to sing from 2pm to 7pm plus 2 complimentary drinks per head..oh and there were complimentary nuts too..we actually sang till about 7.25pm..haha..they had to chase us away..my cousin's friend is working there, so we got an extra jug of drinks too!! Hee..good to know pple there hey? Lol..so moral of the story..widen your network..you never know when you can get discounts and priviledges!! =p We sang more than a 100 songs in total I think..our list was always full..haha..had a great time singing all the old and new songs..they even have Jay Chou and S.H.E's newest songs!! Great..hmm..and my other cousin (who's due to get married this Sun..soooo excited!!!) came to join us from 4pm to 6pm..she didn't have to pay coz we told the guy in charge (who's my cousin's friend) that she'll only be there for awhile..hee..it's good to spend time with cousins..haha..had alot of time laughing at each other's singing and saying we're torturing the pple outside our room..haha..and there was this part where we were singing one of S.H.E's songs..and we couldn't sing Hebe's part..coz her voice is too high..so my cousin and I sang Ella's part, and my sis sang Selina's part..and at the start of the song, my cousin decided to introduce us before we sang..and she went like this, "Hi!!! Wo men shi S.E.E!!!!" and we put our hand above our eyes to make the action for "see"..lol..was so spastic..my other cousin, Daniel, kept saying "kanasai" at us whenever we did that..haha..had such a great time lah..thank God for such wonderful cousins..too bad not all of my cousins were there..it would've been so much more fun..hehe..

Okok..now for how I spent my b'day today..woke up at about 9 plus I think..coz my dad came to wake me up with a peck on the cheek and a shout of "Happy B'day!!!" into my ear..-_-'' what a way to wake up..haha..and when I was truly awake, my dad started saying, "A century is 100 years right? So a decade is 10 years? Wah..you're 2 decades old already leh..so old hor?" And I didn't know whether I should be laughing or crying..lol..but then I retorted that he was going to be 5 decades old next year..wahahaha...then my mum came in to wish me happy b'day too..

All of us then proceeded to the dining room to cut cake..sighz..it's quite a discouraging sight to see only big candles on your cake..=x my siblings gave me b'day prezzies after that..got a skirt from Cheryl -_-''..and got a key chain from my brother..another 'diao' story lor..I heard from my family that my brother bought this keychain quite a long time ago..the keychain was actually wrapped in a clear plastic..but my brother took the keychain out and played with it right after he bought it..and that's not all..he even threw the keychain about the house..my sisters had to keep asking him, "eh!! This is Joyce's b'day present right?? Why is it lying here??" Diao right? Who in the world buys a b'day present for someone, and then plays with it first before giving it to that person? And even worse, keep losing it around the house? Lol..oh and another funny sibling..my other sis, Shannon..she didn't have a present for me, so she actually wrote this IOU thingy on a piece of fullscap paper...haha..she wrote the whole b'day song on the top, and then wrote this, "sorry ar..no present..xD nvm lar hor..it's the thought that counts..so..YAY!! Dunnit give present!!...Lol..jkjk wan lar..I owe you one..xD" and then at the bottom, she did this voucher-like thingy saying, "I, Shannon Lee Jing Yi, SxxxxxxxA, owes Joyce Lee Pei Yi, SxxxxxxxH a....PRESENT!! Crap!! =.= Present~iPod Video casing xD" cute right? Lol..i have a funny family I tell you..wahahahaha...it's ok that I don't get any presents..I just thank God for such a wonderful and adorable family..haha..can't stop laughing..lol..i've got pics of this..will put them up on multiply soon..

We then went to repair the cuckoo clock in our house, and then went to Triple 3 in Mandarin Hotel for buffet lunch..ate alot..and my siblings played with the chocolate fondue..they actually took a HUGE fuji apple from the fruits table and coated it with chocolate..wasn't meant to do that lor..lol..and as expected, they couldn't finish the apple..haha..went shopping after that..not exactly shopping lah..my siblings bought the clothes needed for my cousin's wedding this Sun..oh and I bought a pair of sunglasses from Heeren's..supposed to be polaroid..oh talking about polaroid..I was wearing my mum's polaroid sunglasses in the car this morn, and my iPod's screen looked multi-coloured..got such a big shock..i was like screaming in the car..and half-way through my complaining to my mum, I took off the sunglasses, and...the screen was normal..lol..appears that the polaroid lense actually made the screen look as if it was spoilt or something..haha..freaked me out man..I just got the iPod not long ago..thought I crushed the iPod when it was in my bag and made the screen go wonky..

Hmm..stayed in Orchard till it was dark..had dinner at LJS and the jap La Mian restaurant at Far East..then walked along the Orchard to see the lights..this year's Christmas lights aren't as nice as last year's..came back home after that..and just got a cute b'day card from my parents..will take photo of it..

Yep..so that's my day..was a great day..will never forget the day I left the "teens" and joined the "ty"s..=x haha..

welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^

femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland

jukebox

Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours
Darlene Zschech You Are Holy
Hillsong King of Majesty
Planetshakers Come To Praise

links
Adam
Bernard
Baby Reuben
Cheryl
Felicia
Michele
Shannon
Shin Yee aka Mother D'
Shirley
Wenkai
Yikying

tagboard


disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.