Ooh..just heard on the radio that Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast were hit by storms either the past few days or today..they interviewed a lady who said she the hails stones were actually the size of tennis balls (coz she collected them and compared them with a tennis ball)..and she also said one hail stone actually went right through her roof..and the top few stairs were flooded..wah..power..and there were cars that had their windshields smashed too..the weather bureau also said Brisbane may not be spared..wonder if we'll get to see hail stones here again..we had one last sem..and I was caught in it..but that was quite small stones..size of peas..wonder what it's like to see hail stones the size of golf balls or tennis balls!! I'll definitely take photos of them man..
welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^
femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland
jukebox
Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours Darlene Zschech You Are Holy Hillsong King of Majesty Planetshakers Come To Praise
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.