Ok..I've just done a rough calculation of the marks I'm aiming to get for the final exams..
To get a distinction (6) for Calculus and Linear Algebra I (MATH1051), I've got to score 75.6/100 for the final paper. To get distinction (6) for Multivariates and ODEs (MATH1052), I've got to score 93.5/100. To get high distinction (7) for Introduction to Psychology (PSYC1030), I've got to score 85.5/100. As for Geog, the lecturer hasn't sent me my results for the essay and tutorial assignments I did..so can't calculate what kinda score I should aim for..
Sigh..distinctions for maths seem impossible..sigh..but Lord, I know that anything's possible with You. You allowed me to score distinctions in maths last sem even though I did badly for the mid-sem exams..I pray You'll help me to score distinctions for all my subjects this sem too..pls!!!
welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^
femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland
jukebox
Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours Darlene Zschech You Are Holy Hillsong King of Majesty Planetshakers Come To Praise
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.