Went for maths lecture at 9 this morn. Was so hot even though it's only morning..plus I was carrying my laptop so I could update my anti-virus after lect..anyways..went for lect, and the lecturer went through this whole process of teaching us how to solve nonhomogeneous linear equations..had sooo many parts even though the basic steps were the same..many parts in the sense that we had to come up with different sort of equations to solve the question depending on the type of D.E.s given to us..
At the end he asked us if what he just taught was confusing and complicated, and we said yes. And guess what he said after that? He said, "Don't worry..this is not coming out for final exams, so you guys don't really have to understand everything I taught today. But you can practice alot of questions if you wanna be familiarised with how you solve these kinda D.E.s.." -_-II After teaching for an hour and making me go panicky and highlighting all the formulas to memorise, he tells us it's not coming out for exams. Well, on one hand I should be happy it's not coming out since it takes alot of steps and formulae to solve it. On the other hand, don't you think it's a waste of time spending one hour of lecture to teach us something that's not tested?? Sigh...well..I'll choose to look on the positive side then..THANK GOD THIS PART IS NOT COMING OUT FOR EXAMS!!! There..makes me feel better..=p
Ok..so here I am, back in my room after lect and updating my anti-virus..gotta start assignments and mugging soon..bleah..can't wait for all this to be over..yet don't want time to pass so fast coz I have alot to study!! Lord..can you either increase my IQ, absorption rate and wisdom or stop time pls?? =x
welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^
femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland
jukebox
Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours Darlene Zschech You Are Holy Hillsong King of Majesty Planetshakers Come To Praise
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.