Had such a wonderful lunch today!! Haha pork ribs with rice. I think the pork ribs is the best Asian dish in Grace. Yummy..haha..
School started yesterday. Had lectures from 8am to 6pm. Sooo tiring. Hate Mondays already. But I love the rest of the days. At least I won't be wasting my time on waiting for classes. Only had one lect today, and went to print all my geog notes. Not done with all the printing yet. Should be getting all the readings for all my subjects printed by the end of this week so I can read ahead of lectures. Hopefully by doing that, and by God's help, I'll be able to get a 7 for every course this sem.
Been watching Baseball Dream with Shin Yee and Brena for the past few nights too. I really recommend this show! It's fantabulous, excellent, beautiful, and sooo touching. Haha, plus I recommend anything that has to do with baseball or softball. =p
Kk back to arranging my notes and reading ahead!! Will be having international dinner tonight. Hear it's gonna be interesting...
welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^
femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland
jukebox
Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours Darlene Zschech You Are Holy Hillsong King of Majesty Planetshakers Come To Praise
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.