<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14515240?origin\x3dhttp://silverstreakz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 18, 2005
Sighz...

Argh..going home soon..will miss home..miss my family and friends..miss the food!! Can't believe it's been 3 weeks and a day already..soo fast..time really flies when you're having fun..why can't it past as quickly when i'm studying =x it's like time really enjoys torturing us =p

Anyways..to those whom i've already met..I had fun with you guys!! Thanks for accompanying me and making my hols back here great! =) As for those whom I haven't met..I'll be back end of the year..and my end of year hols are for 3 mths..hooray!! So I'll be able to meet everyone..I hope..hee..hmm but those who're studying in NUS, NTU, SMU and Laselle..may not be having that long hols right? Hmmmm...nvm we shall go for dinner!! Hehe..

Well..will be at the airport on Wed..looking forward to seeing the peeps back in Brissie..not really looking forward to studying and to eating chooks..barbies etc..bleah..oh well..life will be sooo simple back there..what to do? Study lor..hopefully the vcds i'm bringing over will last me till end of next sem..ahaha..

welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^

femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland

jukebox

Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours
Darlene Zschech You Are Holy
Hillsong King of Majesty
Planetshakers Come To Praise

links
Adam
Bernard
Baby Reuben
Cheryl
Felicia
Michele
Shannon
Shin Yee aka Mother D'
Shirley
Wenkai
Yikying

tagboard


disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.