I'm back in Brisbane..and I miss home already!! Mum, I wish you were here with me. It feels different when you have family around you. This really shows how attached I am to my family right? And I've only been here for less than a day. Maybe it's coz I'm still accustomed to home, and haven't switched over to Aussie mode yet. It should get better when school starts. Then I'll start panicking about my exams again. Haha some vicious cycle.
But seriously, it's times like this when I think..what would become of me if I didn't have a family to look forward to meeting when I go back to S'pore? I think I'd just go crazy. Each and every one of them means alot to me, even though some make me want to puke blood most of the time. But I still love them. Thank God that He gave me a family to love, and who love me too. Hmm..you never appreciate the pple around you until they're not around you 24/7..I love you mum, dad, Cheryl, Shannon & Kenneth!! =)
WIll study hard and make you guys proud. And dad, I'll try my best to get a scholarship. And will be looking forward to going home to attend Linda's wedding!!! ^^
welcome
Welcome!! May you be blessed by my life and may God be glorified!!! ^^
femme
Joyce Lee
University of Queensland
jukebox
Planetshakers I'm Forever Yours Darlene Zschech You Are Holy Hillsong King of Majesty Planetshakers Come To Praise
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.